Monday, April 10, 2006

man, its sunday. and this means bball day. bball today, okay la. at least still barely acceptable. like daryl said, still clumsy and dunno what actions to take under some plays.

BUCK UP, BUCK UP.

i heard daryl's theory today, man are yin and woman are yang. why? because in stormers lingo, ladies that we are interested are given the name sheep. but not only that, ' yang ' ALSO means "tai yang". meaning the sunshine in our hearts. so when we finally find the true "yang" we would be happily ever after. agree?

recent blog entries abit hot, hmm. ponder about it alot, conclusion? friendship is the way to go. because its always the friends who gets u thru all ur shitty times, listen to u screaming about ur pimple ( e.g daryl? HAHA ), tahan all ur bullshit and still be able to laugh, do extremely stupid things with. haha, enuff said. u guys prolly will be able to noe wad im goin at..

we are only 18-19 teenagers, we just need to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. =D

so if ur friends are drifting away ( which i hope it doesnt happen ) , GRAB'EM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!!

COME ON, GO GO GO.

wee, hope all friendship last till the end of time.

heres some "depressing-but-somewhat-have-some-lighit-in" song lyrics which i like listening to Dido sing'em :

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
got out of bed at all.
The morning rain clouds up my window..
and I can't see at all.
And even if I could it'll all be gray,
but your picture on my wall,
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad..

No comments: