Thursday, June 21, 2007

to eve:

i know you are a strong girl, and i have to be strong too.
but seeing you go like that, it still pains me to have be seperated from a friend.
thank you for letting me have a friend like you.
thank you for calling me to practise after dance classes with you.
thank you for pushing me, making me do stretching with you.
thank you for showing me how to do turnings.
thank you for showing me the thing i thought i nv could have done.
thank you for stealing my green tea and drink.
thank you for letting me piggy back you.
thank you for calling me to morning call you.
thank you for inviting me to your birthday party last year.
thank you for letting me throw you into the pool at your party too.
thank you for all the cab rides we took.
thank you for singing with me at the KTV
thank you for all the jokes we shared.
thank you for shouting across the canteen to tell me you have reached.
thank you for cracking my back for me.
thank you for all the heart to heart talks.
thank you for dancing with me in danzation.
thank you for being my first ' wife '
thank you for having faith in me when i lost mine.
thank you eve.
im counting down to the number of days till you come back.
i miss you. :D


<3

No comments: