Monday, October 27, 2008

butterflies in the stomach.

i always get this feeling when i know i have to book in today. even though its like nth much, but somehow theres a part of me feeling uneasy about it.

Maybe its because I know i have to see another week fly pass just like that,
maybe im worried about my mum,
Maybe im worried about danzation.

or I just plainly dislike army.

man, i was about to blog some positive shit but NS just keeps bringing me down. boo.

BUT, im happy that im gonna finish addiction piece soon, sorry to all the dancers, i know i choreograph freaking slow. next time i will jia you! if there's the next time.

ok! i will update when i come back later. now like abit run out of ideas.

and, im happy that i got to be part of the choreography team this time, learn alot, been amazed by talent in the club yet again. man, SICK! :D

No comments: