Friday, September 12, 2008

possibilities of the brain, the heart and the soul.

seriously, im turning 20 this year.

Yet I cant proudly say i understand myself. Here's the irony, I know I wanna dance, wanna be good at it. Go as far as possible with it. but there are negative sides of it too. being a competitive person like myself. I do compare myself with people alot, and it takes the fun of dance away.

I really want this to stop. period, and enjoy true fun in dance.

for now, I really feel good to be able to dance during my free time. I know I love dance that much more after being enlisted and stuff, but at the same time, I also feel that I have deprove, and lost touch and not capable of what I used to be able to do.

its really a mixed bag of feeling now. damn frustrating to think about it.

Well, now my plans, finish NS, dance as much as I can while im at it. save up, head for the states. push myself to the limits there. and start working after that. haha.

I really dont mind being normal, I dont need to be rich or whatever. Just don't ever take dance away from me.

alrights, I have totally no idea what im talking about now. sorry guys. haha. just writing down thoughts that pass my head. no logic.

ahhh, sleep time. zzz.

No comments: