Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PROCASTINATION

yeap, that is what this blog is suffering from. I just don't have the drive to blog anymore! as much as I want too, or feel like 'hey this thing is kinda cool! i'll blog about it when i get home'

I DID NOT DO IT. lol.

Okay, here's a short update:

its 2010.

I'm 2.5 months away from completing national service.

I'm gonna take part in Singapore Best Dance Crew & Singapore Dance Delight, Wish me and my team luck here alright!! Practices are kinda productive. I'm surprised!

SHAUN EVARISTO IS COMING TO SINGAPORE. PRIORITY HERE.

Still with my AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE one and only lady. had a short&sweet valentine's along with it. Its my virgin valentine's! haha.

Chinese New Year, so i got some ang baos. and I'm gonna go pray later.

Scheduled for physio today so I'm starting work tml, then is FRIDAY! haha.

alright, thats about it. :D later!

No comments: