Tuesday, November 27, 2007

my hair is growing long! lol.

hello people.

im here to blog that im starting class late tml. its STARTS AT 1 pm! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.


and for 3 years of my poly life, i finally found IS teacher that i like. Previous lecturer are like wtf.

well, when i signed my attendance today, i realize it says tha COMMON TEST IS IN 2 WEEKS!

SCREWED!

BUT! I ONLY GOT ONE PAPER!

SO, NOT SCREWED!

haha. ok, i know its a lousy joke. but i crossed my mind so you all have to red it no matter what. lol.

well. i hope i can be like how hardworking i am in the past.

now everything is like so hectic. hate it. boo.

more free time please. or rather, more dance time. :D

and ronnie would be a half happy man. LOL.

to farid and ore: TOLD YOU IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. dont believe. lol.

No comments: