Thursday, September 28, 2006

FINALLY I HAVE RECOVERED!

after days of battling the EVIL germs that cause my fever. haha.

come to think of it, i actually bought my stomach flu upon myself.


but the question is,


WHY?









BECAUSE, RONNIE ACT SMART, SWALLOWED 6 TABLETS OF PANADOL WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

wow, what a wonderful recipe to torture urself. so people, if u are craving to have that stomach flu ( if u are, i seriously think u need help. lol ), wanna lose those pounds or for some reasons u wan to try out. PLEASE,





for those people who by luck stumbled to this blog : PLEASE GO AND TRY OUT THE FORMULA ABOVE. IT ROCKS. PROMISE!


for my friends,family and all those who know me: dun go and try. the feeling is shitty. lol.

but damn, dancing nv felt this good man. after that few days of rest, the moment i step in the studio,

DANCING FELT DAMN GOOD MAN.

haha. guess thats all for now, nothing really special going on. =D

No comments: