Sunday, January 11, 2009

wow, tagged!

I've got nothing to do/type but i feel like blogging and mr saneshane tagged me. lol so here goes,

Here are the rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers. (i really dun feel this paragraph, kinda gay. LOL.)


1) Im a taekwondo blackbelt holder.

2) I love newera caps. totally. but fuck the fake shit. i only buy authentic ones nowadays. bad exp with the fakes.

3) I drink alot of bubble tea/coffee bean/starbucks.

4) I have ET fingers because i bite my nails alot.

5) I had never had a girlfriend before. yes, i know i know..

6) I love basketball comics.

7) I like corners, and thick blankets.

8) I dun dare to wear boxers until i came into NRA and kinda forced into. but boxers are dope.

9) I am an introvert, and low confidence guy.

10) The last time I got angry was in secondary 2.

people tagged:

8 Steps
soul out crew

No comments: